Product Name : Frankincense Oil
Botanical Name : Boswellia serrata
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Frankincense serrata has extraordinary health benefits. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
Fresh, terpenic, woody, balsamic slightly spicy.
Water white to pale yellow, thin mobile liquid.
The resin is distilled by the steam process.
1. Frankincense oil soothes and calms the mind, slowing down and deepening breathing and is excellent for use when meditating. It also helps to calm anxiety and obsessive states linked to the past.
2. On the respiratory tract, it clears the lungs and helps with shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, coughs and colds.
3. It can be useful to ease heavy periods, is a general tonic to the uterus and has a calming effect during labor. It is also most helpful for rheumatism and has a positive impact on the urinary tract.
4. Frankincense oil is said to help rejuvenate an ageing skin, is a skin tonic and is effective with sores, carbuncles, wounds, scars and skin inflammation.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. You can use only frankincense oil or mix it with some myrrh to get hair that shines with health. You can use these two as a styling gel and get amazing results.
2. Also diffuse several drops in your home, or combine several drops with a carrier oil to massage into your muscles, joints, feet or neck.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Lavender, Black pepper, Rose, Geranium, Orange, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Juniper berry, Lemon.
Frankincense oil is non-toxic and non-irritant and could be used by most people. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
You may also like:
|Product Name||Frankincense Oil|
|Botanical Name||Boswellia serrata|
|Method of Production||Distillation - Special technique from natural gum.|
|Color and Appearance||Water white to pale yellow, thin mobile liquid.|
|Odor||Fresh, terpenic, woody, balsamic slightly spicy.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Alpha Thujene, Alpha Pinene , Sabinene ,Delta 3 carene|
|Density 20 0 C||0.8401|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4582|
|Flash Point||Not determined.|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|