Product Name : Rosemary Oil
Botanical Name : Rosmarinus officinalis
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Rosemary essential oil has a powerful, herbaceous scent with strong notes of camphor. It has many considerable health benefits, but it can be an excellent choice for cosmetic uses as well. Other than physical health, it is known to be able to improve your memory and state of mind as well. 1,8-Cineole, a highly beneficial natural compound, can be found in rosemary essential oil in high amounts. While rosemary may not be as popular as other essential oils, it can function very well on its own and it can enhance and complement the effects of other oils as well.
Strong, fresh, woody herbaceous, somewhat minty-forest like.
Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the rosemary plant (Rosmarinus officinalis) through the process of steam distillation. Steam distillation is the most common way to extract essential oils from leaves and flowers. It entails the use of high-temperature steam as well as pressure to draw the aromatic essences of plants.
1. Rosemary oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and mental awareness, while having excellent brain stimulant properties, as well as improving memory.
2. It helps with headaches, migraines, neuralgia, mental fatigue and nervous exhaustion, and the antiseptic action of rosemary oil is especially suitable for intestinal infections and diarrhea, easing colitis, dyspepsia, flatulence, hepatic disorders and jaundice and relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain and gout.
3. It also helps for arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Take about 5 drops of rosemary essential oil and massage evenly into your scalp after bath or shower. Mix with a carrier oil (like jojoba oil or coconut oil) if desired.
2. Pour a few drops of the oil into your shampoo and massage in well.
Blends Well With: Lavander, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Frankincense. Blends Well With: Lavender, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Frankincense.
Rosemary oil should not be used during pregnancy and is unsuitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Ingestion of large amounts of rosemary oil can result in the stomach and intestinal irritation and kidney damage. Rosemary oil should not be used during pregnancy and is unsuitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Ingestion of large amounts of rosemary oil can result in the stomach and intestinal irritation and kidney damage.
You may also like:
|Method of Production
|Color and Appearance
|Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
|Strong, fresh, woody- herbaceous, somewhat minty-forest like.
|Country of Origin / Production
|Alpha Pinene, Eucalyptol , Camphor.
|Density 20 0 C
|Refractive Index 20 0 C
|Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C
|Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol
|24 months shelf life if stored properly
|To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place
|Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.