Product Name : Ajwain Oil
Botanical Name : Carcum Ajowan
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Ajwain Oil/Ajowan Seed Oil is extracted from ajwain seeds by the process of steam distillation. This oil is commonly used for therapeutic and aromatherapy purposes. This highly popular essential oil is pale yellow brown to brownish liquid. Since a long way back, it has been in use traditionally and has become a cornerstone in the medicine and food industry. It is regarded as one of the most vital entities of any delicious cuisine that has very special taste. This oil is regarded in Asia and India for its versatility. Its dominating medicinal properties are thoroughly tested worldwide to earn trustworthiness and credibility before rendering it to the customers. It is extremely nutritious as it contains good amount of niacin, calcium, riboflavin, thiamin, carotene, iron, phosphorus, fatty minerals, carbohydrates and proteins and many more.
Thymol and spicy type.
Yellowish clear liquid.
Distillation from Ajowan seed.
1. Ajowan essential oil extracted from Ajowan Seed is much valued for its's stimulant, tonic and carminative properties. It is very good for antimicrobial purposes also.
2. Ajowan oil has in it antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antiseptic properties. It is used as a sedative for whooping cough & toothaches as well as assists in bronchitis, gas, skin disease, digestive weakness, diarrhea and cholera.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Mix 1 drop of ajowan seed essential oil into an 8-ounce glass of tepid water and gargle with it to quiet coughs. This oil’s antitussive and antispasmodic therapeutic properties will quickly soothe your throat and stop throat muscle spasms.
2. Blend 1 drop of ajowan seed essential oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and massage it into the soles of the feet to reduce a fever. It can be applied several times a day.
3. Massage the 1% ajowan and carrier oil blend into the abdominal area over the stomach for ulcer pain relief and to promote healing. It can be used two to three times a day.
4. Massage a 1% ajowan seed essential oil and carrier oil blend into the abdomen and lower back to stop diarrhea. It can be applied several times a day, as needed.
Blends Well With: Ajowan oil blends well with Parsley oil, Thyme oil, Sage oil, etc.
Ajowan Essential Oil is very concentrated and if used directly can cause skin irritation. Avoid during pregnancy.
You may also like:
|Method of Production
|Distillation from Ajowan seed.
|Color and Appearance
|Yellowish clear liquid.
|Thymol and spicy type.
|Country of Origin / Production
|Gamma Terpinene , Para cymene, Thymol
|Density 20 0 C
|Refractive Index 20 0 C
|Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C
|Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol
|24 months shelf life if stored properly
|To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place
|Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.