Product Name : Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Botanical Name : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Cinnamon Leaf knew by the botanical name Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, cinnamon Leaf oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the plant. Extracted through steam distillation method, the extract is golden brown in color and can be blended well with any oil from the citrus family.
Warm, spicy, woody.
Yellowish to yellow, brown clear liquid
Steam Distillation of the dried leaves and twigs.
1. Cinnamon leaf essential oil is a powerful antiseptic and can be used effectively to stop infections such as coughs, colds and viral infections from spreading.
2.Put a few drops in your vaporiser or burner to help kill airborne bacteria and also relieve the symptoms of a cold.
3. Cinnamon leaf oil also acts as a tonic to the mind and body, reducing drowsiness and bringing a welcome boost to flagging energy levels if you are suffering from exhaustion or burn-out.
4. For an instant ‘pick-me-up’ blend it with ginger and lemon essential oils. Its stimulating action also makes it an effective essential oil for boosting or maintaining the immune system.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Gargle as a mouthwash. Add a drop or two to a glass of purified water, and gargle with it. For people with dentures, simply make a solution of water, hydrogen peroxide, and cinnamon leaf oil, and soak your dentures in it.
2. Use cinnamon leaf oil as an insect repellent. Simply spray or diffuse the oil around your home. You can also spray it over your mattresses and sheets to get rid of bed bugs.
3.Make a facial scrub. Mix it with cinnamon sugar, orange juice, and olive oil to create a rejuvenating scrub that has antiseptic properties to help kill facial bacteria effectively.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood Atlas, Clove Bud, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Thyme and Ylang Ylang.
When applying cinnamon leaf oil topically, it is advised blending it with safe carrier oils, such as coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil. It should not be used during the phase of pregnancy. Also, high dosage can result into convulsions.
You may also like:
|Product Name||Cinnamon Leaf Oil|
|Botanical Name||Cinnamomum zeylanicum|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish to yellow brown clear liquid.|
|Odor||Warm, spicy, woody.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Density 20 0 C||1.0416|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5315|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|