Product Name : Cinnamon Bark Oil
Botanical Name : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Known by the botanical name Cinnamomic zeylanicum, Cinnamon Bark extract is taken from the bark of the tree through steam distillation process. The cinnamon tree is an evergreen native to China & Vietnam and has shiny, leathery green leaves as well as small, white flowers with oval shaped purple berries.
Sweet cinnamon, spicy, warm woodily.
Dark yellow to brownish yellow clear liquid
Steam Distillation of the innerbark of the shoots of coppiced bushes.
1. Cinnamon Bark essential oil has good antiseptic properties and is perfect for topical applications. Its pleasant scent also makes it perfect additive to creams, soaps and lotions.
2. Further, it also used for its warming, uplifting characteristic effect.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Place 1 drop Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.
2. In a 16-oz glass spray bottle, combine 4 oz water, 4 oz witch hazel (Or REALLY cheap Vodka... it’s deodorizing!), 20 drops Cinnamon, 15 drops Ginger, 15 drops Clove, 15 drops Wild Orange and 5 drops Cardamom essential oils.
3. Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray. Place one drop on your toothbrush then add toothpaste.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cardamom, Clove, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, Marjoram, Orange, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose, Ylang Ylang.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. This oil can cause irritation to the mucous membrane. It should be avoided by pregnant women. It’s "hot" oil so doesn't go sniffing this one from the bottle if you'd like to keep your nose hairs. Repeated or undiluted use can cause skin sensitization.
You may also like:
|Common Name||Cinnamon Bark Oil|
|Botanical Name||Cinnamomum zeylanicum|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Dark yellow to brownish yellow clear liquid|
|Odor||Sweet cinnamon, spicy, warm woody.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Cinnamic Aldehyde , Eugenol , Caryophyllene.|
|Density 20 0 C||1.0100|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5759|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|