Product Name : Clove Leaf Oil
Botanical Name : Syzygium aromaticum
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Clove leaf essential oil is extracted from Eugenia caryophyllata, also known as Syzygium aromaticum, Eugenia aromatic. Carpophylls of the Myrtaceae family. It is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves. It has a warm, strong, spicy smell, and the oil is colorless to pale yellow with a medium to watery viscosity. The whole tree is highly aromatic. A native of Medagaska and Indonesia, Eugenia caryophyllata is an evergreen tree that grows to about 10 meters tall and has bright green leaves. It was often used by the Greeks, Roman and the Chinese, to ease toothache and as a breath sweetener. The main chemical components of clove oil are eugenol, eugenol acetate, iso-eugenol and caryophyllene.
Spicy, warm, typical odour of eugenol.
Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
1. One of the most well-known clove oil uses, as a remedy for toothaches.
2. It helps in lowering blood pressure and boost heart health.
3. Cloves possess beneficial properties that help relax the smooth muscle lining in your gastrointestinal tract. When used as oil, it can aid in halting digestive problems, like nausea and vomiting.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Massage three drops of clove oil with 2 ml of carrier oil to experience the oil's painkilling action.
2. Add one drop of diluted clove oil onto a small cotton ball to relieve the tooth or gum pain. Press the cotton ball onto the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Clove leaf oil has the power to enhance the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and support bowel movements along with peristalsis.
Blends Well With: Basil, Cinnamon, Citronella, Orange and Peppermint.
Keep essential oils away from children and take special care and medical advice while using essential oils during your pregnancy or nursing period.
You may also like:
|Common Name||Clove Leaf Oil|
|Botanical Name||Syzygium aromaticum|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid|
|Odor||Spicy, warm, typical odour of eugenol.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Eugenol, Caryophyllene.|
|Density 20 0 C||1.0486|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5354|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|