Product Name : Lavander Oil Bulgarian
Botanical Name : Lavandula angustifolia
Country Origin : Bulgaria
100% Pure & Natural
Lavander has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavander for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavander’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavander to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavander’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Lavander oil is extracted from the plant of the lavender. Due to its amazing fragrance, since the ancient period of times this essential oil is widely used in the formulation of exotic perfumes. It is also known due to the therapeutic properties added with the use of it.
Floral, sweet, fresh, herbaceous.
Pale yellow clear liquid.
Pure lavander oil is obtained by adopting the steam distillation.
It is used extensively in colognes (citrus-colognes or the well known lavander – waters) in fougeres, chypres, ambers and countless floral, semi – floral or particularly in not floral perfumes.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Apply 1-2 drops of lavander oil to the water in your iron to infuse freshness back into your clothes.
2. Rub a drop of lavander oil on your temples to help alleviate a headache.
3. Add a drop or two of lavander oil to lukewarm water and gently wash the body to reduce fever in adults and children.
4. Mix 1 portion of lavander oil with 5 portions of coconut oil to cure cuts.
5. Applying 3 drops of lavander oil to the hands and inhaling every 6 hours or placing 3 drops of oil onto a piece of cotton and inhaling for 30 minutes daily for the first 3 days of menstruation has been used.
6. Use a Mix of Olive oil and Lavander oil for hair scalp.
Blends Well With: Rose, Geranium, Frankincense, Vetiver, Pine, Lemon, bergamot, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Petitgrain, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Clary Sage.
Possible skin sensitivity, keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
You may also like:
|Product Name||Lavander Oil Bulgarian|
|Botanical Name||Lavandula angustifolia|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Pale yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Floral, sweet, fresh, herbaceous.|
|Country of Origin / Production||Bulgaria|
|Main ingredients||Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Lavandulyl Acetate.|
|Density 20 0 C||0.8819|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4612|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|