Product Name : Ylang Ylang
Botanical Name : Cananga odorata
Country Origin : Comoros
100% Pure & Natural
Various parts of the flowering ylang ylang tree have been traditionally used in many cultures for their health-giving benefits, and the essential oil distilled from its blooms carry all of these benefits and more. It also has a sweet and distinct scent that makes it a favorite in the perfume industry.
Powerful and Intensely sweet floral.
Pale yellow to yellow clear liquid.
The blooms are picked at night-time because that’s when their scents are strongest, and they’re processed shortly afterwards. Unlike other oils made using the steam distillation method, processing ylang ylang flowers can take up to 14 hours and is divided into several stages. The essential oil batches collected during the first distillations are the purest and most aromatic. Although this oil is the complete extract of the flowers.
1. Ylang-ylang oil has a euphoric and sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, tension, shock, fear and panic while the aphrodisiac qualities is useful for impotence and frigidity.
2. It is particularly useful with rapid breathing and rapid heartbeat, it can also help with reducing high blood pressure and useful for intestinal infections.
3. On the skin, ylang-ylang oil has a soothing effect and its balancing action sorts out over-dry as well as overly oily skin by balancing the secretion of sebum, and has a stimulating effect on the scalp which promotes more luxurious hair growth.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. 1. Mix 5 drops Ylang Ylang, 3 drops Sandalwood mcgregori, and 3 drops Wild Orange in 1 tsp of carrier oil. Massage on inner thighs.
2. For a moisturizing and oil-balancing face cream with antioxidant effects that slow the look of aging, 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be added to a usual face cream.
3. For a conditioning hair treatment that enhances the health, luster, and texture of strands, mix 2-3 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil into a 2 Tbsp. Of Coconut Carrier Oil.
Blends Well With: Lemon, Rose, Vetiver, Mandarin, Black pepper, Lime, Tangerine, Jasmine, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Grapefruit.
It is classed as non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet could cause sensitivity have been reported and excessive use of it can lead to headaches and nausea.
You may also like:
|Common Name||Ylang Ylang|
|Botanical Name||Cananga odorata|
|Method of Production||Steam distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Pale yellow to yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Powerful and Intensely sweet floral.|
|Country of Origin / Production||Comoros|
|Main ingredients||Para Cresyl Methyl Ether , Linalool , Geranyl Acetate , Beta Caryophyllene , Germacrene D, Alpha Farnesene , Delta Cadinene|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9265|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5037|
|Optical Rotation||(-) 41.690|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|