Product Name : Thyme Oil Red
Botanical Name : Thymus vulgaris
Country Origin : France
100% Pure & Natural
Botanically known as Thymus vulgaris, thyme essential oil is extracted through the method of steam distillation using the fresh leaves and flowers of Thyme plant. The offered oil has gained immense popularity across the globe due to its proven benefits as hair-care and skin-care oil. Besides, this essential oil is also appreciated for its wide use in aromatherapy.
Herbal, phenolic , medicinal, thymol.
Yellowish clear liquid.
1. Thyme oil strengthens the nerves, aids memory and concentration, can help with the feeling of exhaustion and combats depression, while it fortifies the lungs and helps with colds, coughs, asthma, laryngitis, sinusitis, catarrh, whooping cough, sore throats and tonsillitis.
2. Thyme oil is beneficial to boost the immune system and can help fight colds, the flu, infectious diseases and chills and as a urinary antiseptic, it is very helpful for cystitis and urethritis.
3. The warming effect of this oil can help in cases of poor circulation, as well as for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, muscular aches and pains, sprains and sport injuries.
4. It is also helpful for cellulite, anorexia, obesity and edema and in cases of scanty periods, leucorrhoea, and to speed up birth and to expel afterbirth.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. To ease fatigue, add 2 drops of thyme oil to warm bath water.
2. To relieve menstrual cramps, rub 2 drops of thyme oil with equal parts carrier oil on your abdomen.
3. To use as a mouthwash, add 2 drops of thyme oil to water and gargle.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavander, Rosemary, Oregano, and Tea Tree essential oils.
Thyme Essential Oil should be avoiding during pregnancy, or if a history of high blood pressure exists. Red Thyme contains a high amount of toxic phenols (carvacrol and thymol) that can irritate mucus membranes, cause skin irritation and skin sensitization.
You may also like:
|Common Name||Thyme Oil Red|
|Botanical Name||Thymus vulgaris|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish clear liquid.|
|Odor||Herbal , phenolic , medicinal, thymol.|
|Country of Origin / Production||France|
|Main ingredients||Thymol, Paracymene, Gamma-Terpinene , Linalool, Carvacrol|
|Density 20 0 C||0.929|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5016|
|Optical Rotation||(-) 2.066|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|