Product Name : Patchouli Oil
Botanical Name : Pogostemon cablin
Country Origin : Indonesia
100% Pure & Natural
Patchouli is a highly popular and admired the ingredient for perfumes, deodorants, and oils because of its uncommon and exquisite fragrance. This essential oil is an extremely potent and powerful oil which carries with it many therapeutic benefits.
Rich, sweet-herbaceous, aromatic-spicy and woody-balsamic.
Brownish yellow liquid.
Patchouli essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of fermented, dried leaves of the patchouli plant
1. This essential oil may remind people of the hippie era. Its value in skincare is incalculable.
2. It is also great for fighting depression and anxiety.
3. It has great diuretic properties and also helps break down cellulite, while stimulating the regeneration of skin cells, speeding up healing and preventing ugly scars forming when wounds heal.Antidepressant, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicide, insecticide, sedative and tonic.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Apply a few drops on your wrists or add it to your sheets to keep ants, bedbugs and other pests away.
2. Massage it on your skin to help prevent wrinkles and cellulites. Simply dilute it in coconut oil.
3. Mix a couple of drops into your shampoo or conditioner to treat dandruff and oily hair. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing.
Blends Well With: Lavander, Clary Sage, Rose, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Myrrh, Geranium.
It is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but the smell of patchouli oil may be a little persistent for some people and large doses may cause loss of appetite in some individuals. Always use certified pure patchouli oil as Patchouli oil can be harmful if it has petroleum additives.
|Common Name||Patchouli Oil|
|Botanical Name||Pogostemon cablin|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Yellow brown clear liquid.|
|Odor||Rich, sweet-herbaceous, aromatic-spicy and woody-balsamic.|
|Country of Origin / Production||Indonesia|
|Main ingredients||Patchouli Alcohol, Alpha Guaiene, Alpha Bulnesene|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9627|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4808|
|Optical Rotation||(-) 49.418|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|