Product Name : Fennel Seed Oil
Botanical Name : Foeniculum vulgare
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.
Sweet, peppery, earthy.
Pale yellow to yellow clear liquid.
1. Fennel seed oil helps heal wounds reduces and prevents spasms in the gut.
2. Contains Antioxidants and Antimicrobial characteristics and relieves gas and constipation.
3. This oil is also used to treat digestive issues and aids in weight loss.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. You can make your very own day-and-night anti-wrinkle moisturizer by combining: 5 drops of Fennel seed oil, 5 drops of Rose NNO, 5 drops of Lavender in a 1-oz bottle of Jojoba oil.
2. Add 2 Drops of Fennel seed oil in a water, and use this water for the steam facial for 5 minutes.
3. Blend 2 drops of Fennel seed oil with 1 ml of Sesame oil and massage it on your stomach and abdomen. As a natural stimulant, Fennel oil massage can help in stimulating the secretion of gastric juices and digestive enzymes such as bile and promotes the process of digestion.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, orange, pine.
This product may cause photosensitivity and contact dermatitis. May cause skin irritation. Dilute well before use. Avoid use during pregnancy and small children as it can affect estrogen levels.
|Product Name||Fennel Seed Oil|
|Botanical Name||Foeniculum vulgare|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Pale yellow to yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Sweet, peppery, earthy.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Limonene , Anethole, Methyl Chavicol.|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9693|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5410|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|