Product Name : Cedarwood Himalayan
Botanical Name : Cedrus deodara
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
The Cedarwood oil here is a Himalayan Cedar and is extracted from the cedar trees in the Himalayan Mountains. The Himalayan variety of Cedarwood oil is slightly sweeter and has stronger middle notes than the Atlas Cedarwood. Himalayan Cedarwood oil has been used for thousands of years for its scent and for meditation purposes. The ancient Egyptians used the Cedarwood oil for embalming purposes, perfumery, and cosmetics. Cedarwood Himalayan is a tall, evergreen tree up to 50 m high, occasionally more. It grows extensively on the slopes of the Himalayas in northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is also called Tibetan Cedarwood. The ancient Egyptians already used this oil, namely to embalm, for cosmetics and perfumery.
Dry, woody, warm, balsamic.
Pale yellow to dark yellow clear liquid.
1. Cedarwood Himalayan oil, also called Tibetan Cedarwood, has been used for fungal growths, muscular aches and pains, removing warts, rheumatism, skin afflictions, as well as cosmetics, perfumes, and scenting soaps.
2. It is reputed to be antiseptic, anti-putrescent, anti-seborrhoeic, aphrodisiac, astringent, diuretic, expectorant, fungicidal, mucolytic, sedative (nervous), stimulant (circulatory) and tonic properties.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and immerse yourself in the calming and harmonious aroma of Cedarwood Himalayan.
2. Add 5 drops of Himalayan Cedarwood to an 10 ml of water in a spray bottle for insects.
3. For massage use 3 drops of Himalayan Cedarwood, 3 drops of Lavander, and 3 drops of Tea tree oil with 4 tsp. of Carrier oil.
Blends Well With: Rosemary, Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Citrus oils.
Non-toxic, non-irritant and not sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy.
|Product Name||Cedarwood Himalayan|
|Botanical Name||Cedrus deodara|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Pale yellow to dark yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Dry, woody, warm, balsamic.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Gamma Himachalene , Alpha Himachalene , Beta Himachalene|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9414|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.5133|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|