Product Name : Clary Sage Oil
Botanical Name : Salvia sclarea
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the middle ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
Fresh, herbaceous, tea like
Light yellow to pale yellow clear liquid
1. Clary sage essential oil boasts the rare ability to soothe the stressed nerves and emotions provoked by the hormonal cycle and has earned the oil the affectionate sobriquet, the "woman's oil".
2. Clary sage is excellent night time oil and can be diffused where its lovely fragrance will be an aromatic lullaby. It is thought to produce feelings of lucidity, equanimity, and tranquillity.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Massage oil for women's problems; 10 ml grapefruit oil and 3 drops of Clary sage oil.
2. For people who suffer with swollen legs; mix 10 ml soya oil, and 4 drops of Clary sage oil, take a warm bath.
3. Clary sage oil can be used in pot pourris because of its brilliant fresh aroma.
4. Clary sage oil is also used in hair shampoos and conditioners.
Blends Well With: Geranium, Juniper berry, Cedarwood, Lavender, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Frankincense, Lemon.
Possible skin sensitivity keeps out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Because of its thujone content, Clary sage should be used carefully by sensitive people and taking it internally can be fatal.
|Product Name||Clary Sage Oil|
|Botanical Name||Salvia sclarea|
|Method of Production||Mixture of Various Aromatic Chemicals , Absolutes and Essential Oils|
|Color and Appearance||Light yellow to pale yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Fresh, herbaceous, ambery, tea like.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Linalool , Linalyl Acetate .|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9028|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4584|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|