Product Name : Pine
Botanical Name : N.A.
Country Origin : China
100% Pure & Natural
Pine oil is produced from the pinus sylvestris that belongs to Pinaceae family. Pinus sylvestris is also referred as forest pine. It is widely used for relieving sexual and physical fatigue. Furthermore, it is also used to improve circulation. There are numerous health benefits associated with this oil, which the medical practitioners are trying their level best to unravel. Pine oil is one of the most used essential oils for aromatherapy and hence its contribution for making numerous aromatherapy preparations is increasing tremendously. The health benefits of this oil are attributed to its comforting properties like aromatic, antiseptic, antibacterial and diuretic.
Sweet & Pleasant with piney touch.
Colorless to light yellow clear liquid.
1. Pine oil is most useful to relieve mental, physical and sexual fatigue, while having a cleansing and invigorating effect on an area and is great for vapor therapy in a sick room as it promotes healing.
2. It can be used for cuts and sores, scabies and lice and for excessive perspiration, while its warming properties help with rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscular aches and pains and it can stimulate circulation.
3. It can help in cases of bronchitis, asthma, catarrh, coughs, laryngitis, colds and the flu. It eases breathlessness and sinusitis.
DIY (Do it yourself):
1. 12 drops pine oil, 12 drops eucalyptus oil, 12 drops tea tree and 12 drops cajeput oil. Add to water in 8 oz mist bottle for Cleaner house spray.
2. Mix 3 – 4 drops of pine essential oil into a bowl of warm water. Then soak a brush in the mixture before brushing your dog’s coat.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Niaouli, Peppermint, Ravensara, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme.
Although pine and pine needle oil is considered non-toxic and non-irritant in low dosage it should still be used with care on the skin, since it can cause irritation in high dosage and may sensitize the skin as well. Does skin test first? Apply pine oil on a small area of your skin. Wait for 24 to 48 hours to see if redness or any sign of irritation will occur before using it on larger parts of your body. x
|Method of Production||Steam distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Colorless to light yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||Sweet & Pleasant with piney touch.|
|Country of Origin / Production||China|
|Main ingredients||Alpha Terpineol, Alpha Terpinolene, Limonene, Alpha Pinene , Delta-3-Carene.|
|Density 20 0 C||0.8780|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4774|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|