Product Name : Sandalwood Mcgregori
Botanical Name : Santalum macgregorii
Country Origin : Indonesia
100% Pure & Natural
This relaxing oil has a harmonizing and calming effect which reduces tension and confusion and is ideal for use in depression, hectic daily lifestyles and states of fear, stress, nervous exhaustion, chronic illness and anxiety. It is very useful for any chest complaints as it has a pronounced effect on the mucus membranes of both the pulmonary as well as genitourinary tract - making it very effective for complaints of the urinary tract as well.
Yellowish clear liquid.
Steam Distillation of the wood.
1. Early research suggests that inhaling fragrance from white sandalwood oil for 20 minutes or applying white sandalwood oil to the skin does not improve mental alertness or attentiveness in healthy individuals.
2. The essential oil of sandalwood is very good as an antiseptic agent. It is safe for both internal and external applications.
3. The essential oil of sandalwood soothes the skin and helps scars and spots to heal much faster.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. Massage your scalp with a mix of 1 teaspoon of extra virgin sweet almond oil and 3-5 drops of sandalwood essential oil to stimulate hair growth and promote long luscious locks. Sandal wood essential oil also helps cool down the scalp, remove dandruff and add fragrance to your hair.
2. Add 3 to 7 drops of sandalwood essential oil to dry locks especially the ends after a shower, to retain moisture and give your dry dull locks a natural sheen.
3. Place 1 drop of sandalwood essential oil in ½ teaspoon of rosehip oil and massage this onto your dry face before bed. Wake up to perfectly moisturized and glowing skin.
Blends Well With: Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Myrrh, Bergamot, Black pepper, Patchouli, Ylang ylang, Frankincense, Juniper berry, Pine, Vetiver, Cypress, Patchouli.
It is considered a non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil.
Method of Production|
Color and Appearance|
Yellowish clear liquid.|
Country of Origin / Production|
Alpha-Santalene , Beta-Bisabolene.|
Density 20 0 C|
Refractive Index 20 0 C|
Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
24 months shelf life if stored properly|
To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|