Product Name : Cardamom Oil
Botanical Name : Elettaria cardamomum
Country Origin : India
100% Pure & Natural
Cardamom oil is basically obtained from cardamom by adopting the natural process of extraction. Cardamom is mostly found in North Africa, India, Middle East, etc. and also it is popularly known as the ‘Queen of Spices.’ A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used internally to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort. Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Cardamom oil also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1,8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health. Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom oil is added to traditional Indian sweets and tobacco for its cool, minty aroma and flavour.
Spicy Balsamic aroma with exquisite warmth.Product Colour/Appearance:
Colourless to pale yellow clear liquid
1. It has numerous benefits for our health, skin and hair and is extensively admired for its use in aromatherapy.
2. Cardamom Oil is a very effective Carminative. Cardamom Oil has been used in some exquisite fragrances, but only in very small amounts.
3. The oil can be used for pulmonary problems in syrups and toothpastes.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. A massage oil for menopause or periods; mix 20 ml of Soya oil, 2 grams of wheat germs oil, two drops of Cypress oil and eight drops of Cardamom oil. Rub clockwise on the stomach and thighs.
2. To make your tea delicious and healthy; 3 drops Cardamom oil, 2 drops Cinnamon leaf oil, 2 drops Clove Bud oil, 1 drop Ginger oil.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, Mandarine, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang.
Possible skin sensitivity, keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
You may also like:
|Common Name||Cardamom Oil|
|Botanical Name||Elettaria cardamomum|
|Method of Production||Steam Distillation|
|Color and Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.|
|Odor||With exquisite warm spicy aroma.|
|Country of Origin / Production||India|
|Main ingredients||Eucalyptol , Terpinyl Acetate.|
|Density 20 0 C||0.9327|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4640|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|