Product Name : Mandarine Oil Yellow
Botanical Name : Citrus reticulata
Country Origin : Italy
100% Pure & Natural
Mandarine essential oil is extracted by cold expression from the peel of the Mandarine fruit and is a member of the orange family. It can be produced as yellow, green or red depending upon the origin, maturity or species of the fruit. It is also considered to be one of the safest citrus essential oils for using in flavouring, fragrances and aromatherapy. As the name suggests, Mandarine plants are native to China. From there, they went to Europe and now Italy is one of the biggest producers of Mandarine Oil. The tree is also grown in plantations in South America, with Brazil and Argentina the two largest producing countries. Once ripened sufficiently (depending on the desired outcome of the oil) harvesting is usually done by hand as these delicate fruits could sustain bruising or damage if mechanical harvesting equipment is used.
Peculiar orangish fresh and yet dry, with rich and lasting sweet undertone.
Yellowish clear liquid.
Cold Pressing technique.
1. Mandarine oil is really good for your blood and circulation. Mandarine oil helps purify your blood by removing toxic substances from your body via urine, sweat or fecal matter.
2. Stress is a part of an adult's everyday life, especially for city dwellers. The hectic, robotic and busy life can often get to us and leave us feeling fatigued and depleted. In such cases, the use of mandarin oil via aromatherapy can do wonders.
DIY (do it yourself):
1. 4 drops Mandarine oil, 2 drops Grapefruit oil, 2 drops Lavander oil and 2 drops Roman Chamomile oil in 15 ml carrier oil for massage.
2. Adding 2 drops of Mandarine oil in steam therapy assists in removing skin impurities,
3. Add 3 drops of Mandarin oil to warm the bath or massage your body with 5 drops of this oil with 2 ml of coconut oil to get rid of the unwanted substances from the mind and body.
Blends Well With: Cinnamon, Rosemary, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Geranium, Petitgrain.
Non-toxic and non-irritant, mildly photo-sensitizing. Do not take Mandarine essential oil internally.
|Product Name||Mandarine Oil Yellow|
|Botanical Name||Citrus reticulata|
|Method of Production||Expressed|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish clear liquid.|
|Odor||Peculiar Orangish Fresh and Yet in the sense dry, with rich and lasting sweet undertone.|
|Country of Origin / Production||Italy|
|Main ingredients||Limonene, Gamma Terpinene.|
|Density 20 0 C||0.8534|
|Refractive Index 20 0 C||1.4534|
|Flash Point||Not determined, estimated above 80 Degree C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol|
|Stability||24 months shelf life if stored properly|
|Storage||To be kept in closed container, in a dark, fresh & dry place|
|Safety||Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes.|